New 920T some problems !

Just received my new Tom Tom 920T last night. To make this short I did all the updates bringing it up to date with the latest software. Any way I noticed that I was drifting all over the road even though I had a full strength on the satellite's. I just got off the phone with tech support and they were very good. They had me do a soft re-set then a factory reset. The tech had put me on hold for a while and when he came back he said they received several calls on the same issue and that the new software I down loaded was posted last night, and it might have something to do we that. They were notifying I guess the upper tier to check into it further and that they would either call me or e-mail me. Anyway if anyone else is running the newest software and is experiencing the same thing please call them. Of course the more calls they receive the faster they will respond.

Moochman

Ask a Question