Which models share the same mount?

TomTom Model(s)
ONE V2, XL.S
Trying to navigate the tons of aftermarket mounts available. I have a ONE V2 (has the SD card slot, right?), and my wife has a XL.S.

Which of the ONE models below share the same mount? It appears these two do not.

ONE
ONE V2
ONE V3
XL
XL.S

--Thanks,

I made a little spreadsheet to show which mount goes with which.
But to make along story short
One V2,3,LE use the same mount as each other but a different mount than One XL,XL-S which share a mount.

Also... the "ONE" really makes things confusing, because it uses a different mount than any other ONE but is often mislabeled on many sites. If you see "ONE" on the proclip or ram mount site, they really mean the new style One.

I hope the Chart helps. And if anyone has any more info for the chart let me know. I'm also willing to send the excel file to anyone that wants it.

mounts.jpg

-Sean

I forgot to mention that there is a mount that covers the new style one and the wide one, but it comes with two different clips to make the mount work. Its the "Alternative Mount Kit" from TomTom
Link to it on their site.

-Sean

No problem. I really wish TomTom had just made the mount the same on all of the ONE models. It would of made things a lot easier. I would really like to see AMPS style threaded holes on the back of every gps but I know that would be asking a lot.

-Sean

Ask a Question