Votes: 6 2.4%
  • TomTom GO 730

Votes: 9 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go510
Gives us a greater idea on what resources to gather, and please PM me if I left out a TomTom model.

Wow im surprised that there are still more 910 users than ONE. I thought that there were more ONE users on the forums than the GO x10.

Well I can't vote more than once and I just got 7 more ONEs from Toy-r-us. :D

5 of which are already gone to raffles for a local organization my niece is part of. It's amazing how well known the TomTom is.... We've raised almost $300 already and it's only been a couple of days! This is completely local too... no website, no online community... nothing.

So... I still have 2 left. I might throw one in the wife's car, leaving me with 1 ONE left over. Maybe a contest or something on TTF (tomtomforums - TTF is easier to spell out). But I suppose that would be a topic for another thread... ;)

no one has won yet... the raffle is on going and winners will be pulled next month by some of the kids. (it's actually a bunch of Irish dancers...)

Amazing how many Parents would love to have a TomTom and all the proceeds go toward the Dancing stuff... Costumes, Event setups, Bus rental...

So why aren't you selling raffle tix on the forum? (or is that against the rules?)

I suppose I could sell raffle tickets for the Irish dancing here... but how would you pay? Maybe I need to look into a paypal account...

I am surprised by the poll - it may have missed many recent x20 owners, as most of the chatter for several months has been on these units, and very limited on the older models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question