Kentucky Fried Chicken - 1.3

Download and unzip to "USA_and_Canada" folder on the TomTom SD card.
12/29/07 - Revision 1.2 - Washington DC, Maryland: JimT
01/01/08 - Revision 1.3 - Washington State, Oregon: JimT

Attachments

• KFC 1.3.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,047
Last edited by a moderator:
what area does it cover

There don't seem to be any of these near my house! How complete is this list?

j

I am in Maryland, outside of DC. I looked for any 301 phone numbers in the list (using POIedit) and did not see any.
j

Here's a file for your area. You can append(join) this file to the other KFC poi file if you already have it. This file is for D.C. and Maryland area. Lots of 301's for ya!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a file for your area. You can append(join) this file to the other KFC poi file if you already have it. This file is for D.C. and Maryland area. Lots of 301's for ya!!

wow, thank you. How did you get that so quickly?
j

Thank you very much. It worked, however, it was a challenge for me to append files. Is there an easy way to do this in Windows? I did it by cut and paste withing POIedit, but I am sure there has to be a Windows way to do that?

joey

Thank you very much. It worked, however, it was a challenge for me to append files. Is there an easy way to do this in Windows? I did it by cut and paste withing POIedit, but I am sure there has to be a Windows way to do that?

joey

with poiedit you can append by clicking on file in the upper left hand corner then click append. you then click the file which you want to append to the one which is open. You cn then close the file. It will ask if you want to save-click yes!

Does anyone have the appended file or the original?
I only uploaded JimT's POIs that were not appended with the original and I removed the original.

Does anyone have the appended file or the original?
I only uploaded JimT's POIs that were not appended with the original and I removed the original.

I believe Jason has the full file posted. I noticed that there are some repeats in the poi file. This can be edited to save confusion. i tried to do it but received an error message.
https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=27

I deleted the original from Jason's post and added your POI files you created.
You are getting an error with the POI on the 1st post?

I will check to see if I have the original store on a USB drive- it may even be on my TT!! I'll get back to you.

Hey Pedro- I just went back and click on Jason's file. It took a couple clicks but the file did appear and I was able to open it through POI edit. Let me know if you have luck! I will still search my files. Mine, I think, might even be bigger because I believe I have built onto it since I downloaded the original (excluding recent updates).

yes please let me have your file.
Thanks!

Hey Pedro- I checked and I do not have the original KFC file. I do not even have it on my TT. I have a file which I composed of local KFCs. I am wondering if Jason still has his original file?!?!

Ask a Question