Here is a good quality case for your TT1 - $4.99 at Target

This little case fits the TT1 nicely. It also has an inside pocket for the SD card. It's about 3/4-inch too long, so I added some padding inside. With a little nudge at the bottom, the TT1 moves up and out. It's made really well, provides good protection and seems like quite a bargain for only $4.99. Read the customer review at the bottom of Target's online description (below). What a surprise! I hadn't read the review...I spotted the case while shopping for a DVD at the store. It's only available in their stores.

Here is Target's online description: http://tinyurl.com/yomhrn

TT1-Case.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I just got the One two days ago and am looking for a case. I was going to a camera store to check things out (I'm a camera nut :D ) but you certainly can't beat this price!

It's not clear in the photo but how's the padding? It's a double edged sword, the more padding the bulkier the case.

The padding is totally in line with the devices the case was designed to protect.

The case construction:

* Ballistic nylon on the outside
* Polyester felt or plastic foam for the padding
* Rip-stop nylon lining

What I like about the design is that it has no unnecessary hardware hanging off. Buckles, snaps, zipper pulls and superfluous flaps tend to snag stuff. The single flap closure on this slip-case provides especially good protection for the LCD.

Since the case was designed to carry portable devices such as digital cameras, MP3 players, PDAs, etc., it has a strap ring and belt loop on the back.

Denali DPCI 056-04-0408, Style# 161930

If you go to Target's online page, you can check if the case is in stock at any of their stores.

I bought this case a couple months ago for mine. It works great....... The padding is sufficient if you don't toss it around too much. Keeps it protected in my secret hiding spot behind the child car seat......

......d'oh, I wasn't supposed to give away my secret spot.........:D

I didn't get a chance to get to Target but I happened to be in Staples to make some copies and came across a Lowepro Ridge 10 ($10.98 in store, $9.98 on line) that fits the ONE perfectly.

It's not as simplistic as the one you got Wiley but it's not overly fancy with flaps, zippers, rings, etc. It has a small flap and pocket in the front that if you don't use, lay pretty flat. Good to store some bill money and credit cards, that's about it.

The fit is a perfect one and it's quite padded so it protects the ONE pretty well. Just got to Staples website and search for "Lowepro ridge".

Just an alternative for those looking for a case.

Most likely not but they have slightly larger Lowepros ($15) that should fit. Lowepro makes good cases as I have a few of their professional camera bags.

Best thing to do is to bring the unit with you to try out.

This little case fits the TT1 nicely. It also has an inside pocket for the SD card. It's a about 3/4-inch too long, so I added some padding inside. With a little nudge at the bottom, the TT1 moves up and out. It's made really well, provides good protection and seems like quite a bargain for only $4.99. Read the customer review at the bottom of Target's online description (below). What a surprise! I hadn't read the review...I spotted the case while shopping for a DVD at the store. It's only available in their stores.

Here is Target's online description: http://tinyurl.com/yomhrn

TT1-Case.gif

Dang. I saw that and I couldn't stuff my ONE in :( .

However, I did find another one (also from Denali) at $4.99. It's slightly larger (and bulkier) but it does fit the ONE nicely

I bought one of these a few months ago for the same price. Sure it doesn't have "TomTom" emblazoned on it, but it's a perfect fit. Getting it out of the case is just a matter of opening it up and turning it upside down -- slides right out.

case

i picked up a bit larger bag from walmart,i keep the cord and mount in it when im switching vehicles

Ask a Question