New Jersey Turnpike Help

TomTom Model(s)
One v2
Hello,

I travel the NJ Turnpike everyday to work. TT One always wants to put me in the Truck Lanes. Is there a setting I can do to always put me in the Car Lanes.

Thanks
jcramos :)

There is not setting unless u use waypoints. Or just ignore it and let your unit re-route you automatically.

Hello,

I travel the NJ Turnpike everyday to work. TT One always wants to put me in the Truck Lanes. Is there a setting I can do to always put me in the Car Lanes.

Thanks
jcramos :)

When I get on at Exit 11 my One directs me to the CAR lanes but I use the TRUCK lanes instead. I've had no problems with the One on the pike!

ML

does it correct itself?

when you go to the car lane, does it correct itself and reroute?

Also the entrance to the tpk that you use, is the entrance to the truck lane before or after the car lane? if it is before it would explain the choice of the software. (shorter route)

Yours put you automatically in the truck lanes?
Mine always puts me in the car lane...
I wish mine put me on the truck lanes...
maybe we should change our units?

I am sorry to say, there seems to be no cure except what others have pointed out.

Thanks everyone for the info. I have tried different exits. 18, 14, 11, 9, 8A all puts me one the truck lanes.

Teek: Yes, it does it correct itself and reroute. and its a good point about the entrance to the truck lane before or after the car lane. I'm going to check that out.

Thanks

Ask a Question