Sprint? and tt1 ? razor V3 Traffic how

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Help my blue tooth phone sees the tt1 but tt1 can't configure it automaticly? I try to do it manualy but it asks questions i can't answer and neither can sprint? Can any one here tell me what they have done to connect? I have web access on my phone so that is not an issue.
Thanks inadvance!!!!!
pete 203 619 3102

Try this:

Access point name: <blank>
Username: <sprintvisionusername>@sprintpcs.com
Password: <sprintvision password>
Select Automatic IP address
Select Automatic DNS
Dial: *99#
Login script: <blank>

or this:

Select Automatic DNS
Dial: #777

Last edited:
Very fast update digital-flex.

But geez....no welcome aboard for the new guy(?) and I am already helping out with info..

All right..All right.. Passive Aggressive behaviour is now turned off!

Very fast update digital-flex.

But geez....no welcome aboard for the new guy(?) and I am already helping out with info..

All right..All right.. Passive Aggressive behaviour is now turned off!

Do I not get a thank you as well for helping you out :eek:

hehe...post in the introduction forum for a formal welcome :D

Oh!.....thanks to Digital-Flex for all his help! :D

BTW...I am not having as much luck with my Samsung A900M as i did with the Sprint PPC-6700. Doesn't matter I carry both in the car.....

I think it may have something to do with the data plans for the phones. The PPC-6700 has the Blackberry data plan and the Samsung has the wizz bang Sprint Vision (Live TV and all that jazz).

BTW...Love the TT1...another great toy to add to my road warrior arsenal.

Last edited:
Oh!.....thanks to Digital-Flex for all his help! :D

BTW...I am not having as much luck with my Samsung A900M as i did with the Sprint PPC-6700. Doesn't matter I carry both in the car.....

I think it may have something to do with the data plans for the phones. The PPC-6700 has the Blackberry data plan and the Samsung has the wizz bang Sprint Vision (Live TV and all that jazz).

BTW...Love the TT1...another great toy to add to my road warrior arsenal.

Bringing this thread back to life... I have a Samsung A920, i have set up the TT910 manually for my phone, does it cost anything when i use the weather or traffic on my TT. HOw much does it cost a minute for the modem data usage? I checked with sprintpcs online but nothing shows up.

Bringing this thread back to life... I have a Samsung A920, i have set up the TT910 manually for my phone, does it cost anything when i use the weather or traffic on my TT. HOw much does it cost a minute for the modem data usage? I checked with sprintpcs online but nothing shows up.

I have a Motorola Q on Sprint, and I have yet got it to work. I am thinking that because the Q isn't in the phone list, I am SOL.... can anyone confirm??

Thanks,

Ken

Where do you give the following settings in Tom Tom One LE? Is it under preferences?

Can some body please tell me step by step procedure?

I have followed the directions:
Select Automatic DNS

or this:

Select Automatic DNS

And there seems to be activity with the Treo 700p since I do see a small computer icon for a few seconds, then I get the following error from the Rider 2nd Edition:

Unable to setup your wireless data connection. Do you want ot change the settings?

I used both the *99# and the #777 and it seems to like the *99# since that is the only time I see the small computer icon.

I changed my SprintVision password and had my phone synch up with Sprint to update the web feature password and I then made sure that the TomTom Rider 2nd Edtion's password was the same. I checked both the username and password and I still get the error.

Any ideas?

Thanks..:D

I have followed the directions:
Select Automatic DNS

or this:

Select Automatic DNS

And there seems to be activity with the Treo 700p since I do see a small computer icon for a few seconds, then I get the following error from the Rider 2nd Edition:

Unable to setup your wireless data connection. Do you want ot change the settings?

I used both the *99# and the #777 and it seems to like the *99# since that is the only time I see the small computer icon.

I changed my SprintVision password and had my phone synch up with Sprint to update the web feature password and I then made sure that the TomTom Rider 2nd Edtion's password was the same. I checked both the username and password and I still get the error.

Any ideas?

Thanks..

Ask a Question