Grocery 1.4

TomTom Model(s)
TT One XL-S & TT XXL540TM
This is the latest version of grocery stores, it covers the US, approx. 27,000 stores. I want to thanks everyone who has posted individual chains of stores etc...as I unabashedly stole them to help get this far! If anyone finds missing stores or duplicates and wishes to help out please upload your changes! I am still researching and will have an update as soon as possible.

1/18/08 - This is a minor update, cleaned out some duplicates I found and added some smaller market chains I missed last go round.

Attachments

• grocery.zip
    743.3 KB · Views: 1,136
Last edited by a moderator:
Grocery v1.4

This is a minor update, cleaned out some duplicates I found and added some smaller market chains I missed last go round.

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded the grocery.zip (Version 1.4) from JustJoe and I am noticing that Stop & Shop supermarkets in North Jersey seems to be messed up/missing. For instance:
Super Stop & Shop (0800)
8 Franklin Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Phone: (973) 743-6413

is missing and

Super Stop & Shop (0822)
801 Newark Avenue
Elizabeth, NJ 07208
Phone: (908) 436-1344

is listed as a Carvel. I did not go though anyothers.
Stop & shop website is stopandshop.com

everything elese seems great! Good job!

love it wow

Wow that's a lot of stores. Great Job

I did see one you missed in Madison

Trader joe's Madison (712)
1810 Monroe St
Madison, WI 53711
Phone: (608) 257-1916

and looking on Trader Joes website for the address they did list out stores coming soon. then had address for all of them too.
http://www.traderjoes.com/locations.asp

Atlanta , GA (Buckhead)
Bend, OR
Brooklyn, NY
Chino Hills, CA
Claremont, CA
Larkspur, CA
Phoenix, AZ (Paradise Valley)
Redding, CA
Richmond, VA
Woodland Hills, CA

Again great job thanks

I'm new to this, how do you install the .zip file to the TomTOm?

Hi JustJoe, Mike here. I'm new to using a "modern" GPS (I've got a couple from the 90's) and looks like I'll have to load in some more POI's.

I've got the zip file downloaded ... how do I convince it to load into my TTOne?

I'm reasonably good with computers... it can't be really hard. (grin)

g'day

Hi again JustJoe, Mike here. I'm beginning to figure out the puzzle... unzip, then drag and drop into the POI's in the TTOne.
I haven't got it running yet, getting a few other things done first... like fixing airplanes. (grin) But I think I've got the hang of it. Thanks again for compiling the POI's.

OK, I see that the POI's I downloaded from the TT Web site have the suffix .TVL, and the POI's from your grocery list have the .OV2 suffix... wonder how I might convert 'em?

Last edited:
Fuselsausage

Unzip the file, there will be two a .ov2 and a .bmp put the two into your map folder then operate your TT and turn on that poi (under preferences, show poi)

Ask a Question