ONE - Proclip on Pontiac Grand Am

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
Wanted to share how I mounted the ONE using a proclip car mount and proclip ONE holder on the my lady's car.

Note: Click on images for a bigger view

Here is the Proclip on the Pontiac Grand Am

This is how the proclip ONE holder comes when you take it out of the bag

First, I have to deattach the ONE holder from the swivel. I use a philips screw driver and unscrew the center piece.

Next attach the swivel to the proclip car mount. I used a philips and screwed in only 2 sides. It was rocksteady.

Follow it by attaching the ONE holder to the swivel. Screw back the center screw. The tighter you tighten this, the less movement from the swivel.

Done!! That was easy

I had a bad angle view when I took that last pictures. There really isn't much glare on the screen.

Thanks!
Im sure many users have this setup. Proclip was on backorder with the ONE holder. Looks like they sell a lot of these. Just wanted to share the setup. :)

Hi Pedro -

I have used the same Proclip on my motorcycle and it worked great..

I have recently installed the Proclip device that has a built in USB connection.. I will send pictures when I get a chance..

Looks good!!

Nice pics, Pedro! Glad you finally got that proclip. How do you/the gf like the position of the ONE while driving? Is that a good location? Thanks.

Ask a Question