XXL550TM - Auto Poweroff?

TomTom Model(s)
130s, XXL 550 TM
Hi There,

I've looked and looked but can't find where I can set my XXL550TM to power off when external power is lost (something my 130s can do!). I've also searched the forum with no luck so far.
Am I blind or does it not have this ability?

Thanks

If your model does not have a battery savings preference or, if it does but does not have an option to shut down when external power lost, then you're out of luck.

FWIW, the XXL550 (as compared to the XL550) uses EasyMenu, if that sheds any light on it. Come to think of it, our matrix still doesn't include the XXL550 that I can see. mvl, you note?

I've made the changes suggested to get the old style menu back which worked but still no Power Saving that I can find.
With my 130s it was buried in with the screen brightness settings but no such luck with the XXL550 :(

Bugger. It is a useful feature and, to be honest, I'm very surprised it's not in the XXL550. That and the Compass :(

... Come to think of it, our matrix still doesn't include the XXL550 that I can see. mvl, you note?
Not sure I understand this comment. :eek:

Not sure I understand this comment. :eek:
Was just a note to fellow moderator "mvl" that our model/feature matrix doesn't seem to include the XXL550 yet.

Ask a Question