what is this!

Hi all.

1- it shows on the bottom of my screen "Fastest Route -- IQ Routes (Weekday)"
what does this mean and should i leave it like this ??

2- what does this mean "ALG" ?

now my Main Question.

i have TT 720 with latest map (8.10) with APp. 8.10
so, lately i was browsing this site and i saw some Posts have some pics like this below.

now i would like to know how can i make my TT like this ?

and this Image has Arrows different than the 1 i have, would u explain to me how can i do that ??

Thank you so much.

Hi all.

1- it shows on the bottom of my screen "Fastest Route -- IQ Routes (Weekday)"
what does this mean and should i leave it like this ??

It means that you have IQ routing and it picked a route it feels is the fastest for weekdays.

2- what does this mean "ALG" ?

See the first screen shot you provided? See at the bottom left of the status bar there are 3 arrows (greyed out) pointing straight ahead and 1 active arrow pointing to turn right? That's ALG (Advanced Lane guidance).

now my Main Question.

i have TT 720 with latest map (8.10) with APp. 8.10
so, lately i was browsing this site and i saw some Posts have some pics like this below.

now i would like to know how can i make my TT like this ?

and this Image has Arrows different than the 1 i have, would u explain to me how can i do that ??

Thank you so much.
[/QUOTE]
The Advanced Lane guidance kicks in on various roads where the information is imbedded in the map (we in Canada don't have ANY roads showing ALG in the 8.10 map :mad: ). So, if you see a screen such as you provided, the exact combination of arrows straight ahead and arrows directing you to turn will vary depending upon the road your on at any given time that ALG kicks in.

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadmanxJim

Latest Threads

Back