Western Maryland location shift

On my recent road trip to Virginia I've passed trough western Maryland and I've noticed that intersections were shifted by 50-100m ( i would pass them before they show up on the screen). This only happened in Marylan, as soon as the state border was crossed the problem dissapeard. I'm wondering is it a problem with the unit or the Maryland info in the unit is off?

On my recent road trip to Virginia I've passed trough western Maryland and I've noticed that intersections were shifted by 50-100m ( i would pass them before they show up on the screen). This only happened in Marylan, as soon as the state border was crossed the problem dissapeard. I'm wondering is it a problem with the unit or the Maryland info in the unit is off?
I'm out on the Eastern Shore of Maryland/Virginia & I haven't encountered such a problem. I would be very surprised if TeleAtlas discriminated (rather, *adjusted* things) at the State-level, or if the GPS sat's did, either. Is your QuickGPSFix up to date?

Screen lag can also be caused by displaying too many POI categories.

R?

Ask a Question