Watch a Movie on your TomTom

Last I remember this didn't work with the x10's latest firmwire. I wonder if this is fixed.

It works on the 910. When you convert the video to TOMTOM you must save it to the desktop. You can then move it manually to the Media Folder....

You *MIGHT* need to let Makayama downgrade for you, just the FIRST time....then you can reupdate to the latest firmware....

Another note, when you try to exit Makayama, your TomTom will reboot when you exit the software.

What's odd is that the YouTube video said it was playing on a TomTom ONE!

I'd like to see how that's done!

Either way, it gives us non-GO users some hope haha.

That also means I need a bigger SD card. I only have 10MB left and all I've added is the Baskin Robbins POIs and some voices, that's it.

I noticed today that there is an update. I don't see a way to update my current version, it looks like I must pay to update to the new version. I will not pay to update, and I paid $33 for the original one that never worked correctly.

I now installed tripmaster, and it F###ED up my Makayama, and the tripmaster will not display correctly.

I meant update as in progress in getting videos to play on TomToms. What files ext. do they read anyway?

ok I can downlosd movies to the tomtom from a dvd. It takes some time and a little work but it does work. it is eaiser to put short clips or a music video than a movie.

well, my ONE doesn't exactly have a GB of space lol so I'm limited to short clips anyway.

What file ext. does it read? Is it drag-and-drop?

Ask a Question