Via Live Cable

TomTom Model(s)
via 125
Hi,

Can someone post a few good pictures of the USB cable that is used to connect to pc please, I want to be sure the current cables Im uring are faulty before buying a new one....how much should I expect to pay here in Belfast for a new USB updates cable?

Unit is a TT Via Live 125

Reply when timepermits,

Bernard

The OP particularly asked for a picture of the correct connector and I must warn that the connector pictured in that TomTom offer was not the correct microUSB but an incorrect miniUSB. This picture shows the difference between them: http://usbtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/palm-800w-12.jpg and where the connector on the right is the one that Bernard will need.

The kit shown included a mini-B to micro-B adapter. The cable terminates in a mini-B. That may be what's confusing the issue. It was described, but not included in the illustration.

I have a g600 that will not stay connected it starts but disconnects is this a battery problem ?? but if its connected why does it shut down??? anyone with ideas?????

Could still be a battery problem. Are you referring to a connection in the auto? Do other devices remain charged in the cig lighter outlet? Does the device connect (and charge) properly to the computer? Are you using the cable that came with the device?

Could still be a battery problem. Are you referring to a connection in the auto? Do other devices remain charged in the cig lighter outlet? Does the device connect (and charge) properly to the computer? Are you using the cable that came with the device?

No when I connect to computer to update it starts up as soon as it's starts to download it shuts down When I use it in the car it works and it's the same cable I use to do both also no matter how long it's connected it never charges neve has from when I bought it !!! But it used to used to before

Call support and see what they say:

Australia
1300 135 604
Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST

Ask a Question