Upgrade issue: main TomTom home page says map...

RESOLVED:-----Upgrade issue

Update: Like a noob I forgot to restart my pc after installing the software, I restarted and everything works good now.

I am using TomTom home V2.2.1.58.
My TomTom is a One XL running V7.162
Map version is USA and Canada 710.1575

Ok now on to the issue.
When on the main page of TT Home in the upper right corner it says..
"Your map is 21 weeks out of date
13256 free Map Share map corrections waiting"

However when I go to "Update my One XL" it tells me "No Items available"
When I go under the Tools > Latest map guarentee it tells me that "Your device already has the lates map. There is no map update available."

I believe that based on what the main page is telling me that my map is indeed out of date, however I seem to be unable to download the updates from anywhere. I just purchased my device 2 days ago.

Last edited:
The information in the upper right hand corner is only pertaining to MapShare. Has nothing to do with a new version of the maps.
A lot of people have been having issues with the MapShare corrections not downloading immediately. I haven't had those issues, but try something... Go under FILE in TTHome and choose Log Out. Then in the upper right hand corner of the TTHome window, you will see a LOG IN link. Click that and log back into TTHome and see if the updates are available then... *shrug* I don't know if that will work or not, but it's something to try. Otherwise, the downloads should eventually come - they have for others, but it took a couple days.

Common problem

I had the same problem but the next day I tried again and the download worked fine.
Mapshare is a cool feature and it is nice to have it working.

TT One LE

Ask a Question