Upgrade from Edition One to Edition 3

TomTom Model(s)
One
Thought I might strike while the iron is hot (100% strike rate at moment)
I have a Tomtom first edition, my mate just got the third edition and it has a one great feature (one of many) that knows the speed limits of individual streets and highways and can tell him when he is over by a set amount. My question is, is this a software or hardware application. Can I get it on my first edition tomtom and if so how. Is it possible to copy his software onto my tomtom.

Sorry about all the questions but like i said in my previous thread if we want any support we have to email or phone England.

Thought I might strike while the iron is hot (100% strike rate at moment)
I have a Tomtom first edition, my mate just got the third edition and it has a one great feature (one of many) that knows the speed limits of individual streets and highways and can tell him when he is over by a set amount. My question is, is this a software or hardware application. Can I get it on my first edition tomtom and if so how. Is it possible to copy his software onto my tomtom.

Sorry about all the questions but like i said in my previous thread if we want any support we have to email or phone England.

I believe this is a software application, linked to the new map version. If you purchase the latest version of map software, it should have that capability. You should also check and see that you have the latest version of Navcore software. Check that using HOME. Good luck

Ask a Question