Update one week later...

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 720
So about two weeks ago, I posted that I had finally replaced my 720 with one that finally worked, including the FM Transmitter, the POIs, and most importantly, the bluetooth. I think what my biggest problem with the bluetooth was the fact that I was trying to pair a phone that was not 'compatible' with the TT. I went on to their website and checked the list and saw my old phone was, a Razr V3, and thankfully I have kept my Razr as a back up and it presently rests in my car's glove box, to be used whenever I go on a long trip and want to use the bluetooth. As you can tell it is a bit of a pain having to switch out the memory card thing in the phone, i can't think of the name of the little chip, each time I want to use the bluetooth but for my present situation, its fine. Despite my confusion there however, the FM transmitter in the previous 720 had no excuse for not working and I am glad to say the present one works flawlessly. I use 106.5 for the FM transmitter (I am in central PA) I will fill everyone in more when I connect it to the PC for the first time.

Ask a Question