TT510 in my Tundra

Here's my setup, finally figured out where I wanted it, after having it pretty much all over my windshield, and not being happy with it anywhere. I took a sheet of lexan I had in the garage, cut it down, and double side taped it to the dash. I had my XM right where the TT is now, so I moved it over a bit.
Looks nice, ya think? Hope I like it there, I liked my XM there, so it should work out good...

IMG_2817.JPG

Last edited:
I'm hoping the lexan holds up, if not, I'll buy a disk I guess, say them on Ebay for around $10 shipped, not too bad... My dash is not flat at all though, so that kind of worries me about it holding for a long period of time.

nice setup. Thanks for sharing. Let us know if it holds up. the disk just looks like a plastic cup coaster with 3M sticky on one side.

Thanks, I don't like wires and adaptor plugs everywhere. I also run my adaptors behind the dash so as not to use up my outlets and look ugly;)

nice setup. Thanks for sharing. Let us know if it holds up. the disk just looks like a plastic cup coaster with 3M sticky on one side.

Is the disk worth the money? That's what it looked like to me, just a coaster... The lexan I had is really thick, like .90 or so, so hopefully it won't warp in the florida sun...

you could also use a small mirror or glass disk. I got a disk cut at the local glass shop just slightly larger than the suction cup and it was only $4

Ask a Question