tt one v3

TomTom Model(s)
one v3
anybody help? I have a tomtom one v3. I am having problems starting my unit up. When I press the start button it goes into the tomtom logo page with drum roll then immediately goes blank ! any suggestions?

How does it (via Home) behave it you plug it in and run Home?

Guess you need to assure the battery is actually holding a charge. Should be in neighborhood of 3.7V both before and after pressing the ON button. If it's the original, would not be surprised to see that it's seen a better day. Sounds a bit counterintuitive, I know, but device runs off the battery, so even with USB power, if the battery is well and truly toast, it won't stay powered up.

That's not good...

If the battery is holding a charge, let's try one last thing to determine if perhaps this is some sort of firmware issue and not hardware.
Reset your ONE V3 by holding the power button until you hear the TomTom drums (and, one would hope, see the logo). CONTINUE holding the button. Eventually, you should see a black screen with white text. That's the diag screen. If you do see it, release the power button and wait for several minutes. If the diag screen with text remains, then we have some slim possibility of bringing this thing back to life.

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadmanxJim

Latest Threads

Back