TT One v2 w/Ram Mount dash mount in VW New Beetle

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
A couple of pictures of my TT1 in my dash mount from Ram Mounts. The ProClip was too far away for me to see. This mount lets me put it where I need it and is portable between cars. I changed the splash screen too.

VW splash screen:
IMG_0157.jpg

On the dash - that thing is weighty!
IMG_0160.jpg

Picked up a home charging kit and a case today from Radio Shack. I'm about ready to take my vacation!

Thank you. The 3 feet on the weighted mount are bendable. You can pretty much move them to fit the contour of the surface. As you can see on the Beetle, its pretty round. I was able to move the feet to have the most contact as possible. I can adjust the cradle since its a ball joint. I can move it exactly where I want it and its in arms reach. The power cord fits nicely as well. I can take the whole mount and put it in the floor board or the trunk away from prying eyes or move it to another vehicle quickly.

Not too many sites have the cradle yet. I called 3 sites and only 1 had it in stock for immediate delivery. The whole thing was less than $50. I paid for 2 day shipping since I needed it by next week and didn't want any delays.

I'll take some better shots when I can.

TomTom One Xl in Saturn Vue

Hey, I just got my first navigation device for my birthday about 2 weeks ago. I love it so much and can't wait to get everyone in my family one. This forum will come in so handy in helping me add apps, customize poi's, and keeping update on the news! I used the standard mount from the box- nothing fancy, but having my tomtom ding when i am within 500 yards of a strip club is priceless....my girlfriend begs to differ... lol

Attachments

• DSC03544.jpg
    DSC03544.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 665
  • DSC03545.jpg
    DSC03545.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 602
  • DSC03546.jpg
    DSC03546.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 598
  • DSC03547.jpg
    DSC03547.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 824
Hey, I just got my first navigation device for my birthday about 2 weeks ago. I love it so much and can't wait to get everyone in my family one. This forum will come in so handy in helping me add apps, customize poi's, and keeping update on the news! I used the standard mount from the box- nothing fancy, but having my tomtom ding when i am within 500 yards of a strip club is priceless....my girlfriend begs to differ... lol

LOL

Well nice pics, I haven't seen anyone with the ONE XL yet. Thanks for sharing.

Ask a Question