Tripmaster v3.0 is available

Tripmaster v3.1 is available

Hello,

Tripmaster v3.1 is available for download here :
Le Web Bazar !!! Tripmaster !!!

This 3.1 version works on Tomtom v8.x et v9.x navcores. It doesn't contain anymore the sound speed alarm, which doesn't work on v8.x and v9.x.

To work on v8.x or v9.x, it requires the installation of this plugins hook :
Le Web Bazar !!! Roadbooks, Liens, Calendrier, Essais, Motos... !!!

Special thanks to Amacri, EventLogger developer, who helped me to find the solution for v9.x.

Last edited:
Hi,

For those who have downloaded it before 19:50 Paris time, please download it again. I've fixed a bug without changing the version number.

Due to v9.x navcore, flashing message for altitude when Tripmaster is in background couldn't be displayed and this blocks Tripmaster which cannot be set again in foreground. I've removed the flashing message even if configured to yes, to avoid this deadlock.

Tripmaster on TT Carminat?

Hi,

Does anybody tested tripmaster on tomtom Carminat (Renault's integrated GPS)...

This device use a joystick or a bluetooth remote control, not a touch screen. Wolfgar from Tomplayer has developed a fully functional interface with this specific device and is working great. Should be very nice that Renault owners can have Tripmaster in our cars!

Thanks,
Martin

I'd like to let y'all know that I installed this version in my One V3 today. I had Ver 1.8 prior to this and always had some issues with it. This new version works much better. One of the main issues that has been resolved is the numeric keypad, ver 1.8 would show up as a streak, ver 3.1 is perfect! I used to use an editor to adjust any numeric values to he cfg file. No more! Ver 1.8 used to get hung up displaying the speed alert every time I tried to do anything with it, I have not yet seen this with 3.1, but I have confidence it won't do it.

Good job!

Anyone know if this works with Navicore 9.4 on a GO720?

I'm just rediscovering the old tomtom and am "hacking" it....

Anyone know if this works with Navicore 9.4 on a GO720?

I'm just rediscovering the old tomtom and am "hacking" it....

I believe it should (based on reports posted by other 720 users). You should download and install ver 3.1, and you'll also need to download and install the Hook onto your TomTom.

Tripmaster v3.1 is available

Hello,

Tripmaster v3.1 is available for download here :
Le Web Bazar !!! Tripmaster !!!

This 3.1 version works on Tomtom v8.x et v9.x navcores. It doesn't contain anymore the sound speed alarm, which doesn't work on v8.x and v9.x.

To work on v8.x or v9.x, it requires the installation of this plugins hook :
Le Web Bazar !!! Roadbooks, Liens, Calendrier, Essais, Motos... !!!

Special thanks to Amacri, EventLogger developer, who helped me to find the solution for v9.x.

After considerable consternation and testing I have concluded that Tripmaster V3.1 (with plugins) will not operate in a consistant and satisfactory manner with the latest TomTom Rider using Navcore 9.5. I have loaded Tripmaster V3.1 in 5 of the latest TomTom Rider GPS and all 5 units display the same issues, namely, the screen 'freezes' and acts like it has a loss of GPS signal when in fact the TomTom Rider is actually locked on to as many as 12 gps satellites and is performing normally. Tripmaster will stay in this 'locked up' stage for seconds or at times hours. When it is working it operates normally but that is very inconsistant. Not sure what is wrong but I'm concluding that Tripmaster V3.1 and TomTom Rider V5 (with Navcore 9.5) are not compatible!

Very probably true, unfortunately....
I'm afraid you're replying to a post that is nearly 5 years old and a lot has happened to Tomtoms since then.

It requires a huge amount of work to keep third-party software working every time a new version of ANY software comes out (if you need another example, try using Firefox as your web-browser and keeping all your add-ons and extensions working!)

It used to be made possible because TomTom provided an SDK (software developers' kit) to assist in the process, but they then had a change in policy and decided to make it as difficult as possible for anyone to mess with their devices.

Most, if not all, of the useful addons created for TomToms have fallen by the wayside in the last few years, and you certainly can't blame the developers.

Andy, I received a message from Vincent (roussillant) recently and he pretty much said the same thing. He indicated her got rid of his development lab and s/w tools used for his addons and basicially said he would no longer have the ability to keep his projects (products) current and functional. It's pity because he had developed some very clever programs that enhanced the TomTom experience.

Nick

Just wondering if any of you Tom Tom Rider 2 users are using TripMaster V3.1 on your unit and if so how well is it working?

Ask a Question