TomTom TMC-RDS traffic receiver for 720/910/920/others

I got a brand new Tomtom TMC-RDS receiver that i got with my 920T (i had already bought one earlier for my old 910)

i think it will work with other tomtoms like the 720 and 910 as well. Before you buy, please make sure that your GPS is compatible with the 920T receiver.

Price: $90 shipped to US and Canada

if you are outside US and Canada, please contact me for shipping costs.

I accept Paypal, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks will delay shippng till they clear.

I live in Houston and if you wish to pick it up, contact me.

Tarun

Pics Added

Attachments

• img078.jpg
    img078.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 664
  • img080.jpg
    img080.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:
i don't believe so. I have an additional TMC receiver that I use (not the one I am selling) and I did not have to subscribe to anything. Just plug in the receiver and enable traffic. If you do not have the receiver, THEN you have to subscribe to the traffic service (which needs a cellphone with a data connection)

I can't use it right now, as it is not in vancouver area but I would pay at least $70 as an investment for future use.

tim

eclimax13. thx for letting everyone know. my wife and I had a baby girl last week so could not write anything here.
cable is already sold.
Moderator, please close this thread.

I've been using TMC traffic in the Los Angeles area as well as TomTom Traffic and compated to the later TMC traffic sucks:mad:

When TMC traffic says the traffic is clear it's really backed up. You don't get any delay times, well sometimes it says 1 minute, and you never get options to adjust routing.

When using TT Traffic I see all of the delays on route. Get rerouting options, in other words it works:)

What are others seeing in different areas?

Has anyone compared the TMC traffic TomTom displays with the TMC traffic displayed on other GPS's?

Ask a Question