Tomtom Store - Maps

I'm running v665 of the US/Canada maps? Are there newer maps available to the US? If so, where? I'm on Home v1.x. The maps on Home are all in Pounds, not $. When is the Tomtom store going back online?

I hope I don't need to upgrade Home to v2.x is get new maps. I tried it and hated it.

Seem to remember seeing a note stating that the downloads had to go through home for instalation and then it gives you a link to the latest version. So I believe you are stuck. I also belive that Home 1.5 will only offer the older maps.

I'm running v665 of the US/Canada maps? Are there newer maps available to the US? If so, where? I'm on Home v1.x. The maps on Home are all in Pounds, not $. When is the Tomtom store going back online?

I hope I don't need to upgrade Home to v2.x is get new maps. I tried it and hated it.

If you use Home2.1 you will see the maps which are avaiable. I have a 510 w/ 665 and TT Home 2.1 shows that 7.1 is available for download. I have been thinking about doing it but I am not sure it is worth it. I would probably download 7.1 and two months from now 7.3 will be available. It would be my luck. Can anyone recommend the 7.1 map? Is it worth it?????

I too find this annoying. Most international companies have their stores set prices in local currencies. There is no real reason that TT could not set the prices for TT USA users to Dollars, those in Canada in Canadian Dollars and so on. Lots of other companies do this: Dell, MS, Apple, Gateway and so on all offer prices in local currencies.

I too find this annoying. Most international companies have their stores set prices in local currencies. There is no real reason that TT could not set the prices for TT USA users to Dollars, those in Canada in Canadian Dollars and so on. Lots of other companies do this: Dell, MS, Apple, Gateway and so on all offer prices in local currencies.

Geez.......most, if not all of us, have experienced flakiness in functionality in both the tomtom home software as well as with firmare updates. The least of my concerns is that they don't have (or know how to implement) a currency converter.

Let them worry about getting their other stuff right, first.:)

Geez.......most, if not all of us, have experienced flakiness in functionality in both the tomtom home software as well as with firmare updates. The least of my concerns is that they don't have (or know how to implement) a currency converter.

Let them worry about getting their other stuff right, first.:)

"To learn how to fly, you must first learn how to stand and walk";)

I used home last night, and it was updated AGAIN, second time in a week, ver 2.2.2.83

Ask a Question