TomTom One Version 9.026 Image Viewer

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom ONE IQ Routes Edition running Navcore 9
I downloaded and installed an image viewer/slideshow application from this website: Roberto Piola and TomTom . For some reason it just flashes a message really quick (too fast to read) and doesn't display any images. I installed it in the root of my TomTom as the instructions told me too, but I can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas, or alternate slideshow/image viewer apps?

Thanks!

Q

Wecome to TTF which TomTom device are you trying to load this third party app to? and do you know what Navcore version the TomTom is running.
Press the sat strength meter lower right followed by the small sat strength meter part way down the right side of the presented screen and the final resultant screen will show you the map and software version numbers - Mike

Thank you!

Okay, it says:

App: 9.026.483454.2 OS 473972 (1010 12/15/2009)
GPS v1.20, Boot 5.5136
Map: 'USA_Canada_and_Mexico_P' v825.2197

Q

Sorry, forgot this in my last post, as far as model, etc., it just says "TomTom ONE IQ Routes Edition"

Thanks,

Q

Your device is running Navcore 9 software, most third party application will not work with that Navcore and there is very little you can do about it unless the software creator changes their add in program to take in to account the new changes introduced with Navcore 9 - Mike

Well thanks, that's a bummer. The 9 Navcore has been out for awhile, I'm suprised the author hasn't updated the app, maybe they are on a hiatus. Tripmaster seems to work fine, any idea which other TT apps might work with it that are worth downloading, as far as an image viewer/slide show?

Ask a Question