TomTom Mapshare Survey

TomTom Model(s)
One XLS
I received an email this morning from TT regarding a survey
Did anybody else got it ?

Here is the message :
Dear TomTom Map Share? user,

We would like to thank you, as part of the TomTom Map Share? community, for your contributions to maps. These have enabled us to give back an improved navigation experience to all TomTom users.

In order to improve the service further we would like to invite you to participate in a survey which will take approximately ten minutes. In order to access the survey, please click on the following link.
Start the questionnaire now (link is http://panel.noties.nl/vsm/accept/?x=ht50psmc)
Thanks for your continued support!

TomTom

MapShare

Hello to all. Question: (excuse me the bad english) :confused:

According to you, you can update the maps without going through TTHome? Download the MapShare, which s?, somewhere hidden page of TomTom, as the GPSFix? I think it is somewhere you put the network in various files for various updates as maps.

Hello

In some cases it is possible to BUY map upgrades without using TT Home but you still need Home to install any maps purchased or updated.

I went through the survey and gave them my 2cents.
I wanted more map share options such as being able to add, remove or edit ALQ images, being able to allow U-turns on the turn restrictions etc.

I went through the survey and gave them my 2cents.
I wanted more map share options such as being able to add, remove or edit ALQ images, being able to allow U-turns on the turn restrictions etc.

I noticed that only 1 time my TomTom has ever asked me to do a u-turn. My Magellan asks for it all the time, whereas TomTom will ask me to do a huge circle by making the next left or right and cutting in through a neighborhood and making a bunch of turns just to get back on the same road.. Big no no. I wish I had a mapshare survey!

It use to allow Uturns with the Navcore 6. Once Navcore 7 came, it would reroute you through other streets to come out the other end.

It use to allow Uturns with the Navcore 6. Once Navcore 7 came, it would reroute you through other streets to come out the other end.
Which is a good thing because U-turns are illegal in some places, and can be very dangerous. It's safer if you're in an unfamiliar area just to make a big circle.

Ask a Question