tips

TomTom Model(s)
xxl 535
How can I cut off the tips announcement I accidently cut it on and dont remember how I did it and it drives me nuts every time lol Thanks

On some models, there is an icon to show/hide tips. If you have the icon and it says 'hide tips', then tap it to say 'show tips' (This will hide them. Confusing somewhat)

On some models, there is an icon to show/hide tips. If you have the icon and it says 'hide tips', then tap it to say 'show tips' (This will hide them. Confusing somewhat)

Well any idea where that Icon would be ? I had them turned off and dont remember How I turned them on ?.:confused:

If there, just move through the Settings screens when you tap on the Settings (the one with a gear) icon.

There's no "show/hide tips" icon in the preferences menu on my XL dhn (which I think has the same menu structure as the XXL).

All I have which might help your problem @woodslasher is "Show safety reminders" in the "Safety Preferences" sub-menu.

I seem to remember being told once by TomTom that you just have to wait for each tip to get triggered once or twice before it gives up showing them.

But you mention "announcement" woodslasher.... Are we talking about the on-screen tips, or them being read out audibly?

Ask a Question