Startup For 3.5" Screens

it does not work for me unless both screen are same pictures splashw suspendw or costum splash pic with original suspend screen or i get gray screen
i have 910

Last edited:
i have the w at the end what i am saying is splash screen will not work unless i have original suspend screen or both splash screen and suspend screen have the same picture otherwise both are grey when starting or shutting down

i have the w at the end what i am saying is splash screen will not work unless i have original suspend screen or both splash screen and suspend screen have the same picture otherwise both are grey when starting or shutting down

So let me understand this correctly, the custom splash screen only works when

a. have the custom splash screen but need the original suspend screen picture
b. have a custom splash screen but needs to both the splashw and suspendw (i.e. the same picuture is the splash and suspend screen)

So really your problem is having a customized suspend screen because you mentioned the splash screen works in both situations. I don't have a TT910 but that doesn't sound right. Have you tried using two different pictures and get it properly formatted with the splash generator site?

yes thats right, i tried splash genarator but would not work for me i would upload the picture and it took 15 min to do anything and came up with empty web page will try again tommorow

yes thats right, i tried splash genarator but would not work for me i would upload the picture and it took 15 min to do anything and came up with empty web page will try again tommorow

The generator will do that if the file you are uploading is a .bmp extension. Make sure you are uploading GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF etc. with the exception of BMP.

on the x10 series, don't replace the file. Just place the picture file in your picture folder located in your unit.

Then go to preferences and located the start up preference icon.
It will ask you if you want to change the start up image and select yes.
it will direct you to your pictures located in your tomtom. select the picture and presto.

BMW M logo splash screen

This is my first post here.
I made a splash screen with M power logo for BMW fans and M cars drivers.
Hope you like it.:)

mysplash.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the one I made for my car. :p Yeah it is goofy. If anyone likes the style I can make one for you, just PM me

splashrn8.png

inspired by ByrdMan.

I made this photoshop file for everyone wants to put photo in the tomtom hand logo frame.

Download HERE: splash.psd

and my custom splash on my new TT1 :)
tL_splash.bmp

The Suzuki logo would be really cool! My SX4 is Techno Blue. I have the TT One, if that makes any difference. I'm not too sure exactly how to download it either.

Thanks for all your help!

Last edited:
TomTom One Splash and Suspend screen artwork.

I'm a Curtis P-40 Warhawk fan...obviously.

Though shutting down your TT1 does not cause the end of the galaxy as we know it, I really prefer this version to the stock, pukey-yellow suspend screen.

These images are JPG files and cannot be used directly. You must convert them to BMP files and rotate them RIGHT 90-degrees.

If you would like BMP images that have already been sized and rotated, send me some mail.

My-splash.jpg

My-suspend.jpg

Last edited:

Ask a Question