Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Option B

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
I want to start to make a POI that list where Speed Trap locations are. I have two icons, but don't know which to use. Please give me your input
A:
th_Police.jpg

or

B:
th_icon_police2.gif

Thanks for the votes.

If you interested in the speed traps, please let me know what city your in. Therefore, I can concentrate more on getting more info with those cities and input the rest later.

Thanks for giving me your area. This helps when making the locations. This project will take some time to convert to GPS cordinates.

Radar Trap

Thanks for giving me your area. This helps when making the locations. This project will take some time to convert to GPS cordinates.
Pedro,
I would see a Radar Trap poi looking like this what do you think?
You have pictures of Cops......
George

Attachments

• Radar_Gun_003.bmp
    6.2 KB · Views: 519
This is great. There are a few locations that are hard to get GPS cordinates too. Some speed trap locations are not at intersections, which makes it difficult on searching for the correct cordinates.

Please dont forget Baltimore, Maryland, and if there is anything that I can do to help with this let me know. I know a little about the computer but not a whole lotabout programming.

Speed traps

This is great. There are a few locations that are hard to get GPS cordinates too. Some speed trap locations are not at intersections, which makes it difficult on searching for the correct cordinates.

Hi Pedro I'm going to Atlanta in february know where i can get speed traps in Atlanta?

george

Ask a Question