Sound doesn't work any more after upgrade to navcore 7

So I just came back from an hour-long trip and the sound wasn't working. I tried disabling and enabling the sound, but I don't get anything. Is there something I need to do, such as re-install the update? Or what can be done to fix this problem? No sounds play, not even the boot-up sound or the clicks or the test the volume sounds.

Any ideas?

a one.

Also, I fixed the problem about the voices. I pressed the reset button while turning it on. Now the voices and alerts work, but the clicks when I type don't play any more. Or did it ever click when I typed? I seem to remember that it clicked when entering names and such, but perhaps I am hallucinating. What's going on? I'm confused by this.

Last edited:
No clicks! Your sanity is intact.

a one.

Also, I fixed the problem about the voices. I pressed the reset button while turning it on. Now the voices and alerts work, but the clicks when I type don't play any more. Or did it ever click when I typed? I seem to remember that it clicked when entering names and such, but perhaps I am hallucinating. What's going on? I'm confused by this.

Mine doesn't click when the keypad or the screen is accessed. You should be good to go. :D

I have a one and have never heard a boot up sound? All the others are fine ?
Phillip

So I just came back from an hour-long trip and the sound wasn't working. I tried disabling and enabling the sound, but I don't get anything. Is there something I need to do, such as re-install the update? Or what can be done to fix this problem? No sounds play, not even the boot-up sound or the clicks or the test the volume sounds.

Any ideas?

Ask a Question