Signal in London

I have a Tom Tom One XL and I am visiting London and I can not seem to get the GPS to work. I have the maps and used it in france last year without issues. Also I have a iphone and it has no issues picking up a signal.

Any ideas

I have a Tom Tom One XL and I am visiting London and I can not seem to get the GPS to work. I have the maps and used it in france last year without issues. Also I have a iphone and it has no issues picking up a signal.

Any ideas

Have you left the unit in an area unblocked by tall buildings, trees, etc. for perhaps 10-15 minutes and in a stationary position? Also, have you switched maps to England (or whatever the appropriate map is called) prior to trying to attain a signal? Also try a pin reset.

Also, have you switched maps to England (or whatever the appropriate map is called) prior to trying to attain a signal? Also try a pin reset.
On my 930 you would go Change preferences > Manage maps > Switch maps | select Western&Central_Europe (or what yours is called) | select country (United Kingdom) and it "should work".

Ask a Question