Searching 4 POI

TomTom Model(s)
Go 630
Not sure what happened, but when I do a general search for a POI I get no POI's. I know I have POI's cause if I choose a category they show up.
I used to do a search and put in part of the name and it would show up.
Did I change something?

Thanks

Like a hotel. Holiday Inn. Before I could just do a search for Holiday and it would show all in that city. Now it comes up with No POI's. But if I choose the category they come up!

Not sure if this is related or not - but... when i added the new enhanced menu to my TT 1/3, it gave me the Manage POI icon. When i go to that option, the only catagories i have are Fire Stations, Playing field, and School. But if i use the navigate icon, and choose to go to POI, it will give me the whole list of catagories.

I saw a catagoried Zoo, which seemed empty. I went to the manage POI to delete Zoo, but it said it did not exist.

I wonder,,, perhaps the new menu and the old database are not talking to each other?

Ask a Question