REplace tomtom One 3rd screen?

So, I cracked my screen. TTO3 still works, but the touch screen portion is caput, rending it useless. Can I get a replacement screen?? How do you take this thing apart? I've gotten to the just where the screen is, but i'm stuck now. Can I push it out?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cracked screen

I share your grief. I loved my TTone 130s until it fell out of the sorry holder that came with it. It has happened before but this time the screen cracked. Electronics still work but it won't register screen input, i.e., it's useless. Being under a year old I call TomTom.

Guess what? The problem is not under warranty. Thought you'd like to know. As you might imagine, I'm not looking for another TT.

Cracked screen

:mad: I share your grief. I loved my TTone 130s until it fell out of the sorry holder that came with it. It has happened before but this time the screen cracked. Electronics still work but it won't register screen input, i.e., it's useless. Being under a year old I call TomTom.

Guess what? The problem is not under warranty. Thought you'd like to know. As you might imagine, I'm not looking for another TT.

Sorry for your loss, but my advice is to forget about trying to get your TT fixed. Several years ago I dropped an original TT Go and cracked the screen. I learned that having someone replace the screen, or even buying the replacement parts, cost more than a new TT and took the opportunity to upgrade to a TT 910, which I am still using. A broken screen is not under warranty and TT will be of no assistance. I could be wrong, but I just thought I'd save you some time and effort.

Ask a Question