Refurb 510 Missing Cities

I got a refurbed 510 for Christmas and am having a slight problem. Anytime I search for a city that starts with the letter Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z,A,B it says that there are no cities listed. These cities show up on the map (I live in a city that starts with T and all of the streets are correct), but I cannot navigate to them.

I have tried calling and emailing TomTom, but they are a little busy right now and I can't get through.

Any ideas?

Sounds to me like a defective map. This means you have to talk to TomTom.

But in the meantime, have you tried a reset using a paperclip. Miracles sometimes happen.

I also just picked up a refurb and have the same issues. Not only does it not have any cities, but searching by zip codes gives me the wrong cities. The maps are find for my location but it doesn't get me anywhere.

Also, when I try to use the pick location by the map, it seems to be stuck in CA when I'm on the east coast.

I also just picked up a refurb and have the same issues. Not only does it not have any cities, but searching by zip codes gives me the wrong cities. The maps are find for my location but it doesn't get me anywhere.

Also, when I try to use the pick location by the map, it seems to be stuck in CA when I'm on the east coast.

Does this thread help?

http://tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=7112

Ask a Question