Power Cord Problem

The power cord that came with my 930 went bad. I have tried to use a standard USB cable with a USB cigaret lighter plug adapter. This setup appears to charge the battery (if the unit is off) but can't keep the 930 on continuously. I keep getting a message that the battery is low and the unit shuts off. I have tried several cable/adapter combinations with no luck. I hate to buy the expensive TomTom power cable only to find that the 930 is the real problem. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?
Thanks.

Are you talking about the car charger that came with the 930? If so, check out your local Best Buy or Fry's for a generic GPS car charger. Think BB has a reasonable return policy is if doesn't do the trick.

Does your 930 get a charge if you use the docking station?

Are you talking about the car charger that came with the 930? If so, check out your local Best Buy or Fry's for a generic GPS car charger. Think BB has a reasonable return policy is if doesn't do the trick.

Does your 930 get a charge if you use the docking station?

The 930 does charge with the docking station. I will check with BB. Thanks.
mgmatt

Ask a Question