Post Code not working TT One

Hi

I'm new to this forum. I live in England so hope i'm in the right place.

I have just updated my TT One and everything is working ok with one exception.

When I enter a post code (eg. TN14 2AB) for the destination it only recognises the first sector (TN14) and then asks for street name etc.

Prior to the update, I could enter the entire post code and it would find the complete address from that.

Any suggestions apreciated.

Download the file from here and unzip the contents into a folder called zip (all lower case) on your unit.

You should be good to go.

Thanks dhn for your prompt reply.

I have carried this out and the file is showing in the root folder on my device. However, the post code search is still only looking at the first part of the post code.

Have i put the file in the wrong place - ie. should it have gone into one of the folders etc?

Regards
John

The files in the zip file should go in a folder called zip, not loose in the root of the unit.

Thanks again.

My device doesn't have a folder named 'zip'.

I've tried copying the file into the 'root', a folder named 'maps' and the folder named 'Great Britain amd Ireland' but here is no change.

Should I make a folder named' zip' and copy into there?

Right - sorted.

I had only copied the contents from the zip file rather than the zip folder complete.

Working fine now.

many thanks for all your assistance.

Kind regards
John

Ask a Question