POI screens on 130

Hello. I purchased a 130S. When searching for a POI -- the unit only lets you scroll through four screens. This is not nearly enough when searching for example for a restaurant in a city.

Anyone else seen this? Any way to view more?

Thanks!

Hello. I purchased a 130S. When searching for a POI -- the unit only lets you scroll through four screens. This is not nearly enough when searching for example for a restaurant in a city.

Anyone else seen this? Any way to view more?

Thanks!

Although 4 screens (28 items are shown) all items are actually available. Use the 'find' button and type part of the name you are looking for. All items in the poi file with that portion of name will be listed. For example, type 'donal' in the restaurant category and all listings for McDonald will appear.

Thanks for the reply dhn!

This well certainly be of help - as long as you know what you want to search for. I guess I was a bit spoiled - my other gps software would let you page through multiple entries. Nice feature esp with restaraunts. Specifically since this unit doesn't catagorize its restaraunts by type. Oh well! Thanks!

Ask a Question