Photo Viewer

TomTom Model(s)
TT ONE v1
Yet another creative French guy making apps for TomToms. I discovered this one a while back while browsing bittorrents. I have yet to find a reference to it on the web.

Anyway, it should work fine as it is set up. I've included some pics as examples from a trip to Utah (competently guided by my TomTom). The key is to resize them to 320x240 pixels. This fits my ONE screen perfectly.

Perhaps someone knows what the dimensions would be for the wide-screen models.

Once again, I've uploaded the zip file to a free service that only keeps the file for several days. Act fast if you want to try it!

http://www.fastdump.net/665283-TOMTOM_ONE_Photo_Viewer.zip

How right you are! I didn't realize it was the same program. What fooled me was that TomTomHeaven attributes it to Fbike (the author of Altitude). But if you look at the readme file, the author is Christian Ackermann.

Yup, the developer is the same for both programs.

I remember using it a while back but didn't like it so much. I'll stick to watching videos haha.

Anyway, now it has its own thread so if people are having problems or want to leave a comment can post here. The other thread goes a little off topic and near the end has a little bit of Nano-X stuff :)

Last edited:

Ask a Question