Password on ONE

TomTom Model(s)
ONE
How do you set a password on the ONE (or can you?) It says in preferences to start HOME, select MY Device (HOME), connect ONE and turn it on.

When I do that, HOME states their is nothing compatible to do (or someting like that) and the simulated ONE (on Home) is blank.

When o' when are companies going to come to the light and realize Macs are superior! ;)

Soon, hopefully. :)

If you have access to a PC, when you launch HOME and choose your ONE, it actually activates a plugin of some sort allowing you to control your ONE through the PC. Turn it on, go to prefs, and it's called Set Owner, I believe.

The good news is TomTom has a Mac version of HOME. The bad news is it totally (and I do mean TOTALLY) sucks. Crashes on me 90% of the time.

you own a linux based PND and it won't fully play nice with your related Mac OS...

cancel or allow?

But let's not forget that Unnamed Nav Device STILL doesn't have Mac-compatibility. :D

Ask a Question