Older map in update list

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XXL
Hi,

I have TT XXL540 with current map 935.5811 installed. When I connect the TT to my laptop via TT Home, the 'Getting Update Automatically' screen lists a USA, Canada, & Mexico update, which is checked. I opened the 'more info', and found the version listed is 850.2794. Isn't 850 way older than 935? If so, why is is listed and checked to be installed automatically? And does that mean the mapshare update is also out of date?

Ken Schmidt

It's a bug in the Home software that insists upon offering an older version of the map. Just uncheck it each time to avoid problems. Hopefully, TomTom will remedy the glitch sometime.

It's a bug in the Home software that insists upon offering an older version of the map. Just uncheck it each time to avoid problems. Hopefully, TomTom will remedy the glitch sometime.

Thanks for info. So, every time I see an update in the future, I will open 'more info' to see if I should install. Can you tell me latest mapshare update?

Ask a Question