No text to speech?

My TT one xl-s does not have speech selection in my menu or in the change prefrences? My tt one xl-s DOES NOT pronounce the street name when making turns? there is nothing in my menu screens to change this either? running ver 8.
Anyone know how to get the TT one xl-s to pronounce street names before making turns? all my unit does is say turn left/right at certain distances?

any input appreciated.

computer voice is active

You have to have a computer voice selected. Have you done that?
I have the male voice selected on my TT one xl-s (does pronounce with voice) , make your turn in so many yards etc.. but it does not tell me the street name I am turning on? All my voice commands are working but no street names? also missing in my preferences/ menu, is the speech selection ? where you would select to announce street names?? Did my firmware update to ver8 cause this?

There should be a preference-->Voice preferences.

Also, check whether you have 'show fewer menu options' selected or 'more menu options selected'.

There should be a preference-->Voice preferences.

Also, check whether you have 'show fewer menu options' selected or 'more menu options selected'.

where do I find that option? I have hide most menu options while driving UN-Checked

Last edited:
Thanx

thank you DHN you where correct i had a non computer voice selected,changed to a computer voice and all is well, Thanx

As I responded in that thread, a bug in home when you use the emulator (Operate My Go) causes the loss of the computer voice and you will have to reset it when undocked. Happens on my 720 and with those using any x20 or x30 model.

One day, maybe, they'll fix the bug.

Ask a Question