No live services - ERror 113

Hi, In september 2010 my TOmTom Go 940 LIve stopped connecting to the live services. After several weeks of emails to customer service (with things to try - resets etc), we sent our TOmTom back to get serviced. It was returned after they replaced the SIM card - but it still didn't work. Sent it back a second time - they replaced again the SIM card. Still didn't work. Sent it back a third time - they replaced the mother board - and still doesn't work.

When i try to connect to the live services, it says "Error 113 : Sim Card error, please contact customer service". I also sometimes get an error "Live services do not work abroad".

I've been without a working GPS for 4 months - and i don't know what to do! I'm paying for LIVE services - and i can't use them.

I've looked all over the web and it seems i'm not the only one that has had issues (i've done resets, updated my software, resets again - to no avail).

Thanks if anyone can help

Don't know whether the following will help:
Unable to use LIVE Services

Also, seemed to me an application 'upgrade' (to 9.058) on those models killed Live Services and a downgrade to 8.371 brought it back.

In any event, supermod Mikealder is UK based. Look for him to pop into this thread and provide more information.

Check back.

Ask a Question