No device connected

Hi all I have a tomtom go that is approx 6 years old and nowadays alot of the roads have changed so I was thinking or either buying a new tomtom or updating the maps.

I decided to buy maps from the tomtom website for the Uk @ approx ?28 - I bought the maps online and then recieved confirmation of my purchase and instructions on how to download and update the maps by downloading tomtom home.

I have downloaded tomtom home and logged into tomtom home but the tomtom home system will not detect my device - it says no device connected on the bottom right of the tomtom home screen.

Any ideas?

Give TomTom support a ring on Monday as there is a file they can send to you that will make the device viewable by TomTom Home, some very early TomTom One devices don't have the correct file installed so Home cannot see the unit. The number is 0845 161 0009 - Mike

Give TomTom support a ring on Monday as there is a file they can send to you that will make the device viewable by TomTom Home, some very early TomTom One devices don't have the correct file installed so Home cannot see the unit. The number is 0845 161 0009 - Mike

Thanks Mike will call them on Monday

While waiting till Monday, you can try resetting the unit. That sometimes gets the unit recognized again.

Ask a Question