New 870 map is here!

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730, GO 2535 LIVE
Just downloaded and installed new 870 map for my 2535 Live and WOW what a difference it makes. All of a sudden, it flies thru menus, screen to screen, looks like they finally optimized maps for a new software. I didn't check it on the road yet but tomorrow morning I'll be going all over NY so it will be a good test. It downloaded and installed without a single hiccup, so I hope it finally becomes my primary PND.

Andy,
Something is quite weird, unless you moderators can play games.
Your post, per eMail notification received:
Dear Arno,

Andy_P has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - New 870 map is here! - in the TomTom GO 10xx/24xx/25xx/Via/Start 25 forum of TomTomForums.com - TomTom, GPS Navigation Community.

This thread is located at:
https://www.tomtomforums.com/tomtom...start-25/25570-new-870-map-here-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Your linky not worky, Arno....:(

brings me directly to my original one, now edited, and yours is not to be found.

I do not know what happened to my posted original link as I always enter links in an eMail composition page and double click on them to see that they work, and it did last night.
Cheers,

I just downloaded and installed the new map today. What a shock! Having just recently changed from a Go 730 which took about 1 hour to download and install a new map I wasn't prepared to spend so much time with this one. It took 2 hours and 20 minutes to download and then over an hour to install. This was on the same computer that I used for the 730. Should it take this long or was my computer just really slow today?

I tried twice even with the 10.5 App and it still giving me serious problem encounter please contact Support. Tried TomTom reset, clear cache to no avail.

"Serious problem encountered" is usually a sign that the email address on your MyTomtom account was used before for another Tomtom (even a device on Home2).

Try creating a brand new account with a brand new email and see if that helps.

Ask a Question