new 720 application update ?

seem that i downloaded version 7.020 (used to have 7.010)

so far nothing seem to have change and everything still work fine

but the funny thing is that my devide have 7.020 (when i check the version directly on the device) but when im connected to it throught home 2.0 and i click to see my version its written 7.010... weird

viewing your tomtom on your PC has always shown the previous version. I was hoping that Tomtom would have fixed this error. I too loaded the the new version on my 720 and the first thing I tested was the Handsfree. Seems to be working fine now, user at the other end used to get about 10 percent of what I said. It now works fine....for now. Hopefully this new update was for microphone cutting in and out.

I have a phone with the bluetooth buzzing problem. So far the update has not helped the problem. But at least map updates now make the Home program crash.

but the funny thing is that my devide have 7.020 (when i check the version directly on the device) but when im connected to it throught home 2.0 and i click to see my version its written 7.010... weird
No, that is quite normal. What you see in Home is the version of the emulator in Home, not the version on your GO.

I recently loaded the application update 7.020 to my Mac, after having to do three x 5 second resets (per TT Support) to clear an access issue after my first attempt to download the update (totally unable to open GO 720 - the dreaded red circle/white cross), because the latest 648KB USA Maps update keeps crashing TT Home (1.6).

The new thing with 7.020 is that the emulator, which only recently began to work for Macs, has again disappeared. A message appears at the top, telling me that no compatible devices are available at this time (or something to that effect).

Is this state of software flux common for TT??

G

Ask a Question