Need a New Tomtom

Hello everybody.

i am a little bit confuse.

i went today to Walmart / Bestbuy . to buy me a tomtom GPS but i got a little bit confused about 2 of Tomtoms

Go 60s. $179.99 and Go 6. $150+ Now what is the difference between them ?

Thank you.

Hi dhn. You right. that what i was talking about . But let me ask you this. I understand the 3 month trial and after that i have to start connect it through my smartphone to get the traffic service. Now what about the 60S ?? when you say Lifetime Traffic is that mean No need to connect it through the phone ? the reason i am asking because i went to buy it from Bestbuy and i was told Yes i still need to connect it to my smartphone to get the traffic service.

1- How much data uses?
2- is this Live Traffic ?
3- when you say Go 60 has 3 month free trial . isn't a free lifetime traffic too ?
4- Is tomtom Go 60 3D ? <- the reason i am asking because i see it in tomtom website not 3D. but i see it in walmart website it's 3D

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Don't know how much data gets used. Don't think it's a whole bunch. Traffic is LIVE. Lifetime traffic is lifetime. Don't know what you're asking.
3D (as in buildings) is a waste of space in the opinion of many. There are those who wish it could be turned off.

1) I find about 10mb/month
2) Yes
3) GO60c traffic isn't lifetime, just 3 months. GO 60S is lifetime
4) Walmart has an exclusive variant that includes 3D

Ask a Question