Nav 4 v15.600

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 620
Version 15.600
Size: 333 MB
Version: v15.600
Depending on your internet connection speed, the download and installation of this item may take a long time.
What's new:

Version 15.6xx

Set phone contacts as destinations using the MyDrive app (GO only)

You can now quickly set addresses of contacts as destinations using the MyDrive app menu on your phone. Just tap Contacts in the menu, select the contact and then tap Send to device. Your TomTom device receives the destination and plans a route to it.

Quickly plan trips using MyDrive on your computer (GO only)

Use MyDrive on your computer to easily plan a route with multiple stops. Just plan a route then add stops to the route. Select Send to device. Your TomTom device receives all the stops of your route in the order which they were planned on MyDrive, and the destination.

Avoid a specific traffic jam (GO only)

If you want to avoid a specific traffic jam along your route, you can now select the upcoming jam icon in the route bar and select Avoid. Your device will then plan an alternative route around it. Note: Sometimes a route through traffic is still the fastest route possible.

Avoid a specific toll zone or ferry

Each toll zone or ferry along your planned route is now displayed as an icon in the route bar. Select the icon to get an option to avoid the toll zone or ferry. Alternatively, you can set your device to always avoid all toll zones and ferries when planning routes in Route Planning, which you can find in the Settings menu.

Other bug fixes and improvements

Various performance improvements and bug fixes have been implemented.

@zengshengliu,

Thanks, as always, for posting these public anoucements.

(I do not know about the other moderators but I only have a NAV4 Beta unit, so I was not aware of the release.)

That IS for Nav4 (his GO 600 unit).
Also announced today in "Supertubes" thread with which you are intimately familiar...
Just wish the *.gpx worked better for me. Seems to be a regression.

That IS for Nav4 (his GO 600 unit).
That is why I thanked zengshengliu for posting it!

Also announced today in "Supertubes" thread with which you are intimately familiar...
Yes, I have seen that subsequently yet I prefer it if and end user actually talks about it as I have no means of checking it.

Well I found a bug already.
I have my unit set to Automatic, and when first planned a route, the voice is set to KM (stay on the xxx for xxx kilometers)
But I am in US.
And what interesting is that, if I clear the route and plan again, it will say miles

Is that behavior consistent? Pennsylvania isn't exactly metric-land.

I will have to test it again tomorrow, but here is what happen every time (4 times so far)

I turn on the unit (from sleep)
Plan a route
While in preview mode (Let's Go at the top of the screen), it will say "you will arrive at your destination at x:xx am", then after a while it will say "Stay on XXX for XXX Kilometer"
When that happen, I cancel the route, and plan it again, and this time, it said the same thing but in Mile
What interesting is that, all display is still in Miles

I am going to do some more testing and see

So I try to use Route Preview to see if that happens, but no it doesn't.
It seems like it only does that when I am first planning a route right after turning on the unit from sleep, and let it sit there and wait until it announce "You will arrive at your destination at XXX", follow by "Stay on XXX for XXX Kilometers" all while I am still at home (stationary)

Last edited:
Here is a little video I did to demo the problem
P.S. I did pause the record for 2 times while waiting so the beginning of the sentence might get cut off.

I want to try to replicate this on my 600 tomorrow. Will advise.

So this morning, I tried to start driving without re-planning the trip, and it seems like only the first instruction came through as kilometer. The rest is still in miles

Have you called support about this issue?

United States
866 486 6866
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EDT
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EDT

It could be the application didn't install properly on your device. Don't know. Let's also see what Canderson reports.

I end up emailing the problem to the support at TomTom cause its easier to show them the problem in the video than trying to explain to them over the phone. They haven't response yet.

Ask a Question