MyDrive is Down!

What a load of rubbish. Why can't TomTom make a decent app to do basic things like copying files to a USB device (Which is all the app does). This should not be so difficult!
What's the point of sending me an email saying "you have a new map" when the site is down? Pointless...

<sigh>

TomTomDown.gif

Hm, seems to be down again (for me anyway). Plug in my TomTom, starts up webpage, says I have 2 updates, shows updates, when I click update all I see is the open road.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling MyDrive - waste of time as I get the same result!

Don't know what to do next :eek:(

Think the MyDrive servers are having some "issues" today.

Here is a post by a user in another forum:

MyDrive issues?

Just trying to do some updates on my GO 820 and VIA 135. I barely can login to MyDrive under Opera 18 or IE11. Cache cleared in MyDrive and in both browsers, PC restarted. When I mark "remember my e-mail", then I can login easier. Otherwise keep dropping back to the login page, without any error message.

Next issue: Even if I manage to login without the "remember my e-mail" checked, I have a "we have a technical issue" message for the overview page or keep saying that I need to link a device to the account. In the first case, I can click on the content tab, but got only the spinning circle in most cases. Sometimes got the available updates though, but in those cases, when I click on update selected items, I got no activity at all. In the second case, when I try to link the already linked device to the account, I got a message saying that I already have it linked and when I clik on next, ok or whatever the only button was, it just pops back to the login page again.

If I mark "remember my e-mail", most of these issues go away, the overview works fine and can update the device.

Ask a Question