• OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could be better

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 910
Here is a crappy cell phone picture of my TT910 in the CTS. I'll try and get a better photo to post later.

Attachments

• 01-16-07_1203.jpg
    01-16-07_1203.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 542
In traffic? or parked? I see the tach up a bit so I know you're running at least... what's that on the right of the steerign wheel? Far right looks like radar... but just next to the wheel is..?

I vote for crappy... just because it was an option.

Looks like you have quite a bit of electronics on your dash!

What's the device next to the radar?

Little busy on the dash, no?
I mean, you have a nice car shoulld have keep it clean?

TT, MP3 Player? , and Radar.
________
Web Shows

Last edited:
Whats in the middle

$19.95 Sirius Satelite Radio

Attachments

• one_01.jpg
    one_01.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 337
  • one_02.jpg
    one_02.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 337
Doh! I didn't know those things were windshield mounted! I thought they were integrated into the car stereo, meaning you needed a whole new radio.

Doesn't worry you to have all that stuff on the dash for the thieves to see?

I don't think it looks that bad, but it is a bit busy on the dash. And I can only imagine how tiresome it becomes to remove all of that every time you get out of the car. You do, don't you? :)

Removing

I only remove the Radar Detector and the GPS.

I unplug the Radar and it unlatched and the TT910 I just push the button and lift it up. I don't remove the mounting brackets. The Sirius radio is a subscription service so the ID of the unit would stop anyone from using it if they tried to get the service and I reported the unit stolen. Besides I don't think many theifs would want to spend $13.00 a month to listen to a radio.

So were taking about 15 seconds to remove the items. It really isn't a problem.

Cluttered dash

What can also be a problem is that a theif is stupid and all he knows is that he sees a bunch of brakets an things so he'll just break the window and take
what ever it is....... or there is........... so if it works or not you have a broken window. If the thief is less stupid and thinks you are m ore stupid then he'll look around thinking you might have your things hiding in the glove box or under your seats ! Nothing? well he may get pissed and tear your leather seats just for the hell if it! HEY THIS IVE SEEN AND BEEN THERE!
In Enland I've heard stories os people getting there windows broken just because the thief saw the rings on the wind screen that the tomtom leaves!
Let alone leaving the attachment on.

Even Though, it's a CTS, I.m getting rid of it shortly. When I am home it is always in a garage. If I go some place it is generally to work or on a trip. Cops are at the fire station all the time so no one will mess with it there. If I stop anywhere on a trip it is parked next to the hotel window or I don't even stop. Generally I drive the whole trip at once to Orlando in 14.5 hours or less. Besides that my 3 frends take care of it. Smith & Wesson and the Alarm System.

Just kidding. I don't worry about it. It is leased and heavilly insured. I really haven't had a problem. I always chek things out. Only gone from it a min or 2, Guess I'v been lucky so far.

Sorry but there is to much eye candy on the dash an accident waiting to happen in my books. i feel people should pay more attention to the road and what is going on around them.

Ask a Question