MS Streets & Trips compatible?!

Hi all,

I have MS Streets & Trips installed but when I let the program scan for my USB connected TomTom One v4, it doesn't find it.... I need to connect it to a "COM3" port or something like that...

I googled but I found nothing about configuration of TomTom One and MS Streets and Trips... :-( Can you help me?

Alternative Google Earth does not support TomTom, grr!

Thank you for your help..

Hi all,

I have MS Streets & Trips installed but when I let the program scan for my USB connected TomTom One v4, it doesn't find it.... I need to connect it to a "COM3" port or something like that...

I googled but I found nothing about configuration of TomTom One and MS Streets and Trips... :-( Can you help me?

Alternative Google Earth does not support TomTom, grr!

Thank you for your help..

I think you're out of luck. TT uses its proprietory maps for the units. It licences the maps from TeleAtlas and pays them for every unit the map is installed on; consequently, not too likely that TT's units will work with 3rd party maps.

Streets & Trips is looking for a GPS receiver. A TomTom cannot function as a stand alone receiver. I got S&T with the GPS receiver included and it works well. I got this G33 http://www.semsons.com/gg33blgps51c.html to use with my Blackberry. It also works well with my laptop and S&T. You can choose the free mount to go with it. It's on sale for 50 bucks. I have made many purchases from Semsons. They ship fast and provide tracking.

Last edited:

Ask a Question