Micro SD Cards

I'm a bit confused about your description of the card you have in mind. Class 10 vs. UHS-1 ... the UHS-1 is a new 'class', and is a faster device than a Class 10. Not sure how a card is advertised as being both at once. Should be either one or the other.

That said, either will be MORE than adequate. A Class 6 card will keep up with the TomTom well enough.

I'm a bit confused about your description of the card you have in mind. Class 10 vs. UHS-1 ... the UHS-1 is a new 'class', and is a faster device than a Class 10. Not sure how a card is advertised as being both at once. Should be either one or the other.

That said, either will be MORE than adequate. A Class 6 card will keep up with the TomTom well enough.
That was a description for a Kingston card on Amazon.com. I only see class 4 & 10 on Amazon.

Class 10 is more than good enough. As for Amazon as an example, there are plenty of Class 6 cards there, but due to demand, it looks like the Class 10 are often cheaper, so go with whichever gets you the best $.

Ask a Question